Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Drop

I'm in sociology lecture right now and I'm sick of my sociology professor. He is a perpetrator of douchebaggery and stupidity. This course has made me loathe any stupid shitty humanities like these. The balding fatass angers me after every lecture. It's like time would have been better spent sleeping in than sitting and listening to his whiny nasal voice. Right now he's just talking to himself like someone indulging in schizophrenia. This pisshead doesn't realize how dumb his own class is: incessant digressions and immaterial discussions [involving mostly himself] makes me think Sociology is the study of obvious bullshit in life. Right now he's talking about sex like he's an expert or as if knowing little factoids makes him so (he claims to have wife and kids - I pity them for having to suffer living with this airhead). (To professor: What the fuck! Stop talking already! The material you spew from your asshole is absolutely not university material! Now please, stop contributing to the decline of civilization and stop trying to think that you're teaching something! !@#$)

No comments: